A+ Deluxe Rigel Mandolin
Timeless in its simplicity, adventurous in its blatantly anarchistic orbed shape, the A+ Deluxe bows a bold but loving nod to the classic A style mandolin with a 21st century upgrade: radiused sides!
Sides cut from a single block of Vermont's best Sugar Maple, the instrument is "invisibly" melded to its carved, figured maple back and painstakingly tuned spruce top. This "entry" Rigel is a legitimate contender for the working musician or serious hobbyist seeking professional level tone and unsurpassed playing comfort.
- signature Rigel radius (curved) sides
- maple neck with graphite reinforced rod
- radiused ebony fingerboard
- gold Grover tuners and Rigel tailpiece
- abalone inlays
- no-fuss internal piezo (plug and play!)
- hardshell case
Email this page