CT 110 Rigel Mandolin
All of the rich tonal characteristics and player responsiveness of the G-110 with one addition (or "subtraction," if you will), a sleek "cutaway" affording the easy access necessary for left-finger "gymnastics" above the 12th fret.
Built with figured Vermont maple back and sides and Adirondack spruce top. The maple neck is player solace, comfort through and through, nicely adorned with diamond-shape abalone inlays. Body and neck weighted and balanced like a finely-engineered European sports car.
- signature Rigel radius (curved) sides
- maple neck with graphite reinforced rod
- radiused ebony fingerboard
- gold Grover tuners and Rigel tailpiece
- abalone diamond-pattern inlays
- no-fuss internal piezo (plug and play!)
- hardshell case
Email this page